- Diverse role
- Central City Location
- Administration role, supporting an Architectural team
Our client is a professional property and building organisation, supporting residential and commercial property owners and tenants, property managers and body corporates, as well as insurers, councils and not-for-profit property owner interest groups and organisations.
Beyond Recruitment is looking urgently looking for a Project Administrator with prior experience in the property, architecture or construction area, either in the commercial or residential market. In this role you will be supporting a busy team with data administration, file management, proposals coordination and documentation management.
Your daily deliverables will include:
- Data administration
- File management – plans and diagrams
- Proposal coordination
- Team reports and presentations
- Meeting minutes
- Project schedules and registers.
The successful person should ideally have the following skills;
- Strong project and administration experience
- Exposure to working within the property Industry, either commercial or residential.
- Strong MS office skills
- Admin experience in supporting a Team environment
- Be able to work closely with a small friendly team
- Be systems savvy
- Excellent communication skills and be proactively forthcoming with updates and reports
If you have the experience listed above and are eligible to work in New Zealand, please contact Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist, at Beyond Recruitment quoting Reference number: or submit your application through the link below and include your CV.