Our Client is a Consultancy based in Central Auckland and is looking for a Project Support to join their organisation during this busy period. You will be working with the central government on advisory projects assisting across their team in New Zealand.
The role will entail, but will not be limited to:
- Dealing with 150- 200 page tenders
- Reporting documents with correct formatting, graphs, table and hyperlinks
- Providing high quality, timely project coordination and administrative support for work programmes and projects
- Working with MS Project
- Organising meetings, producing presentations and reports, updating plans and schedules
- Developing and maintaining project filing systems
- General Admin Duties
What we are looking for:
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- General understanding of project management methodology and framework
- Proven Experience within Project Coordination or Project Administration
- Excellent administration skills, ideally with MS project experience
- Ability to build and maintain successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to use initiative
- Exceptional verbal, written, presentation and report writing skills
- Your proficiency using Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Word, Excel, Project
- Experience working within complex business environment
This is a varied role, you will be responsible for providing a range of administration support to a team of busy Project Managers and will be working to tight deadlines across multiple complex projects. This role is due to start immediately, so ideally the right candidate would serve no notice period.
Please express your interest by submitting your CV in a word.doc following the prompts below. For any queries, please call Reva Dalal, Client Manager on 021 937 783.
Ref No: 97224