Our manufacturing and logistics client is looking for a star co-ordinator to join their busy team to assist with the roll out and day to day co-ordination of projects! This NZ owned company specialise in designing and manufacturing innovative office furniture for clients large and small
Your daily tasks will involve
- Assisting with the development of Project Delivery Schedules by reviewing floor plans and working out the product splits for staged deliveries. Adjusting schedules and Despatch Lists with any changes and working with Freight and Project Manager to capture any variations to the deliveries.
- Effective management of delivery schedules and dispatch lists to ensure that information is accurate and updated as required.
- Building relationships with customers through proactive customer service
- Overseeing the picking, packaging and labelling of orders
- Keeping accurate records of any issues that may arise so that information can be used to improve future projects
The ideal person will
- Ideally have experience in furniture fit out or similar project based company, understands the complexity and coordination of people, processes and product required to deliver from start to finish
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills and the ability to work constructively with a wide range of internal and extearnal role players ie clients, sales team, installers, couriers, coworkers etc
- Have worked in high pressure environments and experience problem solving issues (ie human error, delays, upset clients etc)
- Have the ability to mul;ti taks and make quick decisions
- Be computer savvy and have experience with ERP nad MS Office
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with good written and verbal communication
If you are interested please APPLY NOW with your current CV