I am seeking a Senior Project Manager for an ASAP start on a contract for 12 months with a government client.
This person will oversee a significant project and have autonomy over the implementation of a multi-portfolio budget initiative focussed on wellbeing of children in schools. The initial work will be to set up a funding model for a trial with the expectation of a full roll out by 2021.
To be successful for this role you will require the following skills and experience:
- A proven track record in successfully delivering high-profile, complex projects
- Knowledge of implementation and monitoring of government budget initiatives.
- Knowledge of Business Finance Systems and their implementation
- Experience working for a large Government organisation would be beneficial.
- Excellent collaborative nature, stakeholder and relationship management skills essential!
If you have all of the above then hit the apply button now or call John Downs on (04) 494 1189 quoting job reference number 100134