- Programme Manager
- Auckland CBD
- 6 months
About the role
This role is for an experienced Programme Manager with experience working in enterprise environments. You will be running a large programme of work across Applications, Infrastructure and Systems as this organisation gets ready to offer an exciting world class offering to the market. It is important that you seamlessly manage people, project goals, aligning them to the business’s objectives.
Skills & experience required:
- Experienced Programme Manager
- Experienced at managing large complex programmes
- Strong knowledge of Infrastructure, Software and System Implementations
- Previous experience working in enterprise sized environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
You must have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now for a confidential discussion.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities