- Senior Engagement and Communications Advisor
- Hourly rate contract for 12 months
- Communicate across agencies and all levels of internal stake holders
I am looking for an experience Stakeholder Engagement and Communications Advisor to drive a multi-agency programme in stakeholder engagement. To be considered for this position, you will hold a minimum of 10 years’ experience and have good working experience in preparing briefings and speeches for ministers.
If you have worked on projects where you gained extensive experience in working with Maori groups in stakeholder engagement projects this will be critically important. Someone with sound analytical skills and to define problems along with solutions will be a great fit for this position. It will also be very important that you have worked in the government sector to ensure sound understanding of processes and procedures in this space.
Capabilities to succeed in this job will require:
- 10 years of Stakeholder Engagement experience needed
- Previous working experience required Maori group engagement
- Should have worked in the public sector previously
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Lucinda van Aswegen on (04) 494 7093 quoting job number 99480.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz