- 18 month - 2 year fixed term
- Social Government Organisation
- Experienced Change Leader
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead a huge customer experience change programme. This programme of change will affect 800 staff including internal and frontline. A customer strategy was set up in 2018 and now is the time for design and implementation.
You will have:
- proven programme leadership in a social government organisation
- experience in service and organisation design
- proven programme leadership technical skills
- well-developed relationship management and stakeholder engagement skills
- proven skills in the senior change management space
- the ability to work within the social values of the organisation
- proven strategic skills and capability
This social focused organisation has frontline exposure to 180,000 of our most vulnerable New Zealanders and this is an opportunity to ensure that they are treated with the respect and support that they deserve. You will work with very passionate people who truly believe in making a difference.
If this exciting programme sounds like you, please feel free to give me a confidential call to discuss in more detail.
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Sandy Eaton on (04) 494 1185 quoting job number 102084
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz