Our client is looking for an experienced programme coordinator This role supports the operational management and performance of a community centre. This includes providing facility maintainace to meet the needs of individual customers, and creating an effective community practises.
The right candidate will be required to:
- Provide exceptional customer experience
- Supporting a community development focused practice
- Creating a high level of engagement with the facilities.
- Fostering networking and collaboration opportunities across local facilities and communities
- Ensure that the community centre/s is used by a wide range of community groups for various purposes
- Develop and promote a suitable programs to operate from the community centre/s annually.
- Developing a range of programmes and activities to meet community needs and priorities
- Assist the Facility Manager in promoting the community centre/s activities
- Accurate Records Management
- Develop collaborative relationships and networks with community groups
- Assist Facility Manager with administration and reporting
- Assist in coordinating activities
- Handle complaints effectively
Requirements of the role:
- Qualification within the social science sector
- Significant experience of working within the community environment
- Current NZ Drivers licence
- Technologically Savvy
- Excellent interpersonal skills an understanding of community interactions
- Enjoy working with people from diverse social, economic and ethnic backgrounds
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated expertise or experience in relationship management
This role is based in Onehunga and will be a maximum of 25 hours a week. You may be required to work evenings and weekends occasionally when the events are on. You may be a NZ Citizen or a post graduate student eligible to work over 20 hours. For more information, feel free to contact Reva Dalal on 021937783 or apply directly and you will be contacted if you are successful.