Our client in the government sector is seeking a Programme Advisor for a contract role through till 20 December 2019!
The purpose of this role is to provide support to the Programme Manager and to work with staff across the organisation to ensure certain responsibilities are met.
Key Skills/capabilities include:
- Develop and produce required programme reports
- Produce regular commentary and reconciliations to accompany financial reports and funding drawdown requests
- Identify and monitor required project change requests
- Business processes; Analyse existing processes and provide recommendations
- Monitor delivery of contractual requirements and identify early any risks or issues
- Support the identification and management of risks and issues across the programme
- Develop tools and templates to assist teams
- Relationship management; Provide advice and support to teams across the Agency to develop and embed new/amended ways of working, and to strengthen the connections and processes required to deliver effectively
- Build and maintain effective relationships with a range of stakeholders, including providing support to ensure delivery to timelines, and achievement of key milestones and benefits
Demonstrated experience in the following is required:
- PMO environment or equivalent programme or project environment, ideally with experience working on construction programmes/projects
- Attention to detail and experience in developing and producing key project/programme documentation as well as financial/numerical analysis and reporting
- Relevant systems ideally PlanView, SAP, TIO, Excel, MS Office suite
- Developing tools and templates, business processes and/or in identifying and implementing improvements to existing systems/processes
- Leading, influencing and building credibility across a range of stakeholders
- A recognised project or programme management professional qualification is expected.
If this sounds like you, and for more information - hit 'APPLY' now! Or call Chantelle Nisbet on 04 494 7120 qouting Job # 100232