Are you an experienced Production Supervisor looking for another opportunity in the Wellington region? We have a great opportunity that has become available with one of our clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- To drive continuous improvement
- Awareness of the overall volume of work in the factory
- Responsible for leading the resolution of any problems
- Prepare reports
- Scheduling and communicating
- Planning & organising staff
- Leading and motivating a team
- Lead & manage a commitment to zero harm
- Taking an active role in H & S
- Report incidents/accidents
- Identify and eliminate potential hazards
We require someone who has a good understanding of the manufacturing processes (knowledge of TOC, LEAN or 5S), experience in leading a team and a strong understanding of a manufacturing or production environment.
This role is night shift 10pm to 6.30am (week nights only).
If you are interested please call Liz Maclean at Adecco Personnel on 06 357 2020, or alternatively please push apply now with an updated CV.