Our client based in Opotiki is looking for a Production Supervisor for an immediate start.
You will be responsible for packing kiwifruit to appropriate market standards while meeting key performance indicators (KPIs), shipping deadlines, and quality, cost, people and safety requirements. Other tasks such as repack, cleaning and maintenance work will also be undertaken during the off-season
What they are looking for:
- Experience in a production role
- Experience leading and organising teams
- Ability to understand and achieve quality and cost targets
- Ability to make sound decisions while working under pressure
- Mechanical aptitude and practical skills - able to assume responsibility for technical issues as they arise
- People skills - able to communicate well with a wide range of people
- Good computer literacy
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
- Flexibility - ability to work extended hours or weekends as requested
The hours can be long and there are physical demands during the packing season - so if you like a challenge balancing multiple demands and keen for an opportunity to work for a fantastic company, apply online now or call Janeen OneStaff Tauranga 021916907 for more information.