3 month contract – Immediate Start
About the role:
The Product Owner will be working on multiple front-end applicators with backend components or core business systems. You will also be responsible for the governance ensuring that services are built as per market and company standards. You will be working in a strong agile environment alongside a Scrum Master, Architects, Specialists, Developers and Testers. Strong collaboration skills are essential for this role.
Skills & Experience required:
- Product Owner
- Collaborating with other Product Owners, Business Analysts, Product Managers and System Managers to understand and negotiate the priorities and impacts.
- Owning and prioritising the team backlog
- Creation of enabler features and stories in Jira
- Creation of enabler story acceptance criteria
- Participating in the scrum ceremonies and release planning
- Maximising the value of the team
- Excellent communication skills essential
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information