- Great company culture
- $70-80k plus benefits
- Previous experience in product development or product marketing
This is a great permanent role for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to jump on board with this well-known organisation and be part of the positive changes they have on the horizon.
This role offers the chance for an experienced specialist with ideally 2-3 years’ experience to combine their knowledge in digital exposure and marketing to strengthen the companies’ product-market fit.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Be able to provide advice and guidance on market trends
- Be able to simplify technical jargon to suit a variety of stakeholders
- Have the knack of creating visual assets in line with brand guidelines
- Be able to identify gaps in the current marketing strategy and advise as appropriate
- Develop marketing collateral
- Have the ability to learn technical information quickly
- Have proven experience in content marketing and pricing analysis
- Be able to work under pressure and with changing deadlines
- Have experience in driving retention campaigns and product launches
- Be flexible and open to new ideas and initiatives
This role would suit someone who has had experience in the above and is looking to join an organisation which is a well-known and trusted brand in the NZ market. If you come from a banking, insurance or wealth organisation while this isn’t essential it will be advantageous. They have a lot of changes going on at the moment which the successful candidate will assist in where appropriate, this is a great time to come on board.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Bernice Anamani on (04) 473 2114 quoting job number 99479.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz