The roles are temporary, however the experience you will gain will last a life time.
We are looking for people who can;
- Work a full 8 hour day starting at either morning shift 6.00am or afternoon shift 2.20pm
- Able to stand for long periods
- Able to lift heavy items - 25kg and above
- Be prepared to pitch in where ever necessary, including cleaning
- Able to follow Health & Safety procedures, work safely
- Will pass and continue to pass drug screening
- Weekly pay packets
- Gain valuable experience within a National Client
- Safe working conditions
- This company looks for super stars for the future, come make your mark.
This is not a role for robots, we want people who can communicate well with everyone. Positive team work is a must here. Fitting in and making a difference will lead to success.
To succeed in this role you will have high professionalism, a positive attitude and a strong desire to succeed. You will be a team player who is self-motivated, results focused and willing to go the extra mile.
Don't delay this opportunity should not be missed.
Applicants for this position should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Adecco Personnel are the world leaders in recruitment. Adecco Personnel is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities.
This opportunity is not to be missed. Don't delay and apply on-line today with a cover letter and updated CV or contact Teresa Haley at Adecco on 06 3572020 for a confidential chat.