These roles are temporary, however the duration of the assignment is expected to be around 4 months long. The experience you will gain here could last a life time.
We are looking for people who can;
- Work a full 8 hour day starting at either morning shift 6.00am or afternoon shift 2.20pm
- Able to stand for long periods
- Able to lift heavy items - 25kg and above
- Be prepared to pitch in where ever necessary, including cleaning
- Able to follow Health & Safety procedures, work safely
- Will pass and continue to pass drug screening
- Weekly pay packets
- Gain valuable experience within a National Client
- Safe working conditions
- This company looks for super stars for the future, come make your mark.
This is not a role for robots, we want people who can communicate well with everyone. Positive team work is a must here. Fitting in and making a difference will lead to success.
For further information please contact Teresa Haley at Adecco 06 357 2020 (0800 4 ADECCO)
Dont' miss out on this opportunity APPLY NOW!