We have several roles available for Process Workers in the Manufacturing Industry. We are looking for reliable, hardworking people with a great work ethic and reliable transport to and from work.
Basic arithmetic skills are essential.
Hours and start times will vary depending on your assignment. Some weekend work may be required.
Duties may include:
- Light to moderate lifting
- Packing/unpacking products
- Mental arithmetic/counting
- Operating hand-held scanning devices
- Basic machine operation
- Cleaning and other duties as required
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Weekly pay
- Consistent hours
- Variety of long or short-term roles
- Morning and Afternoon Shifts
- Permanent opportunities for the right people
Please apply online and attach a current CV and any relevant employment related certificates. You will be required to provide a minimum of two work related referees.
All appointments will be subject to a pre-employment drug-test and security check.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.