Our client is one of the biggest FOOD MANUFACTURERS in New Zealand and they are currently on the hunt for food processors to help out in their HUNTLY BASED plant. You will be working on the production line and helping with a variety of other duties. This is a great opportunity to earn money in a fun and fast-moving environment.
We need someone who:
- Has reliable transport.
- Is relatively fit as repetitive lifting is involved.
- Is able to work 12 hours shifts.
- Can handle working in a heated environment.
Previous experience working in a food production line will be an advantage but is not essential. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
To be successful, you will also need to:
- Pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Provide at least 2 contactable referees.
- Be eligible to work in NZ.
If this sounds like you, hit APPLY NOW or contact me for more details.
- Clemens Crichton
- Resource Consultant
- East Tamaki Branch