- Principal Marketing and Communications Advisor position
- Government department offers exciting work exposure and projects
- Long term fixed term contract
The purpose of this position is to understand and influence customer behaviour and to support in making this happen a Principal Advisor would be most suited for this role.
A logical thinker with a natural inclination to be a problem solver would be best suited for this role. The department will need a high level of digital marketing expertise and data-driven campaign experience and solid working knowledge in automated customer communication.
You will be required to develop multi-channel customer campaigns and be familiar with using the agile methodology to deploy these at pace. Being a team player will be important so to be collaborative is ideal
This is a leadership role and you will work directly with senior leaders in the department. Developing strong relationships with external agencies and business partners be important for influencing and leading at senior level and public sector knowledge would be advantageous.
- Leading a team and understanding digital marketing platforms is important
- Understanding and influencing customer behaviour
- Understanding and experience of the Agile Methodology
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Lucinda van Aswegen on (04) 494 7093 quoting job number 99194.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz