- High profile government organisation
- Loads of variety
- Strategic leadership position
Are you a strategic thinker with operational expertise in communications and stakeholder management? Have you got a proven track record developing and leading strategic work programmes that involve internal and extern stakeholders including the media? Want to work in a strategic leadership position within a passionate team?
This role is a strategic leadership position that works with the team manager to plan the direction of the teams work program, and wider management and practice leads to contribute to branch priorities.
The position manages key relationships across the organisation to champion team and branch objectives and identify opportunities to collaborate. External strategic partnerships with commercial entities and NGO's as well as representing the organisation on committees, is also key to this role.
We need a strategic thinker with technical savvy regarding as well as skills in influencing and negotiation. Highly developed project management skills and an understanding of best practice stakeholder engagement practices are important.
Skills and experience required:
- A strategic thinker who is able to make the connections between various aspects of the organisation
- A proven track record in developing and implementing strategies and plans that deliver on team and branch objectives.
- Exceptional communications skills, written and oral, with an ability to develop and deliver strategic plans and write for a variety of audiences and channels
- Proven ability to develop and write media responses
- Ability to quickly establish and build strong working relationships that deliver results.
- Proven ability to develop trust and credibility with senior managers and to provide them with wise counsel and strategic advice.
- Sound appreciation of corporate management disciplines and techniques.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining an environment focused on continuous improvement to enhance organisational performance.
If this sounds like you please APPLY NOW with your CV and a cover letter outlining your specific skills and experience that relate to this role and your salary expectations.
Job Ref: 96310