Our client is seeking a Portfolio Quality & Reporting Analyst for an initial 6 month contract to start in the coming weeks.
As the Portfolio Quality & Reporting Analyst you role will be to support the delivery of the technology portfolio to meet this government organisations outcomes.
You'll be responsible for:
- Developing the technology project methodologies etc in alignment with PMO guidelines
- Oversight of technology projects to ensure that methodologies are being adhered to throughout the project lifecycle
- Create the technology portfolio artefacts and portfolio reporting
- Contribute to the success of the technology value chain through effective collaboration
- Work with project managers to ensure the successful delivery of projects and the quality of reporting
If this sounds of interest and you'd like some more information, hit 'apply' now to automatically be added to the shortlist for review! Or call Chantelle Nisbet on 04 494 7120 quoting job# 96602