Our client is a global coatings company and one of New Zealand's leading paint manufacturers. We are after experienced pick packers. You must demonstrate the relevant warehouse experience and have excellent work ethics.
This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday.
Key skills and attributes required:
- Experience using RF scanners
- Be computer savvy
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Extremely reliable and great attitude
- Physically capable and not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Reach Truck licence an advantage
Key responsibilities will include:
- Pick and pack orders accurately using RF Scanners
- Dispatching orders using computer system
- Wrapping and strapping
- Safe practices of Health and Safety
- Support the warehouse team when required
- Stock control
If this sounds like you and you are not afraid of hard work, apply now with an updated CV and Cover letter or call or Carma in the West Auckland branch on 09 8281121.