* PART TIME
* Work Thursdays and Fridays
* Grenada North location
We are the primary employment solutions provider to a large and highly successful company! You will be packing fresh produce (including meat, vegetables, fruit, and other food items) into boxes before it gets delivered to customers. This work involves handling produce so you will be working in a cold environment (around 4 degrees).
What's in it for you:
* Part Time hours
* Thursday 4pm-9pm (approx.)
* Fridays 11am-10pm (approx.)
* Tight-knit crew
* Weekly pay
To be successful in your application you will need;
* Own reliable transport to get to work and back
* Ability to concentrate for long periods of time, with relatively repetitive tasks
* No convictions pending
* Strong work ethic including reliability and proactive thinking
To be eligible for this role you must provide 2 work references and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Note: We provide PPE gear to all our associates.
If you have a good work ethic and have the motivation to progress your career in a progressive Kiwi company, then click "Apply with Adecco" and send an up to date CV. For any further questions call Megan at Adecco on 04 499 0344.