This opportunity is a little different to your standard PA role, come stretch your skills.
As an experienced PA you could already be working with or aspiring to work with an experienced CEO and Board.
It's clear this is not a role for robots. Due to the variety of work, you must adapt daily to the ever changing environment.
In this role you will be working with the CE, Board of Directors, Employees and Stakeholders. Remaining friendly and positive is the key.
Our ideal candidate would have:
- 2 years PA experience or equivalent senior administration
- Strong MS Suite Skills
- Experience in taking, drafting and distributing minutes
- Excellent time management skills
- Be a strong team player with a good sense of humour
- Flexible with a can do approach
- High attention to detail and good with facts & figures
- Ability to travel regionally as required (mandatory)
To succeed in this role you will have high professionalism, a positive attitude and a strong desire to succeed. You will be a team player who is self-motivated, results focused and willing to go the extra mile.
Applicants for this position should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Adecco Personnel are the world leaders in recruitment. Adecco Personnel is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities.
This opportunity is not to be missed. Don't delay and apply on-line today with a cover letter and updated CV or contact Teresa Haley at Adecco on 06 3572020 for a confidential chat.