- Permanent position
- Government organisation
- $54k-60k depending on experience
A great opportunity to combine your strong administration experience and love for helping a manager 1 on 1 in a Personal Assistant role.
You will get the chance to hone your administration skills while providing support to a busy Director. No day is the same in a role like this. The successful candidate will:
- Ideally have experience already as a PA or solid Team Administrator experience
- Be happy to work as part of and support a large team when needed
- Have administration experience
- Intermediate in Microsoft Office suite
- Have had exposure to diary and event management (internal and external)
- Can arrange domestic and international travel and accommodation as required
- Meeting support through minutes and task co-ordination
- Produce accurate and timely reporting.
- Experience with inbox management
- Be flexible with their start and finish time when required by the business
- High level of attention to detail, initiative
- Be forward thinking and 10 steps ahead of the manager you're supporting
Why should you apply?
- Chance to get into a great government agency
- Opportunity to prove yourself as a successful and quick-thinking personal assistant
- Central location
- Fast-paced working environment working with a switched-on dedicated team
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Bernice Anamani on (04) 473 2114 quoting job number 98544.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz