- PA support to Director and Team
- Large Government agency with a strong community focus
- Temporary role commencing 16 April to end of June
- $35 per hour
Utilise your extensive Personal Assistant skills and knowledge and add value instantly. This temporary role is supporting a busy Director and team. They will need someone who can hit the ground running, pick up systems and processes quickly and ensure they have seamless support for the duration of the assignment. This is an excellent opportunity to show case your top-notch PA expertise.
Responsibilities will include:
- Diary management
- Email monitoring
- Correspondence/Word Processing, copying and scanning documents
- Papers for meetings
- Travel arrangements
- Attend meetings, take action point minutes/follow up actions
- Updating intranet information
- Processing of expenses
You will need to demonstrate your Personal Assistant experience along with supporting managers and teams in your CV including these key competencies and attributes:
- Proven experience and achievement in secretarial and administration roles
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven ability to plan and organise work to meet timeframes
- Ability to use initiative and judgement to deal with critical tasks
- Professional and positive attitude
- Excellent technical skills including intermediate to advanced knowledge of the MS Suite
To find out more about this temporary role contact Erin Paques-Payton at Beyond Recruitment on 04 472 2434 quoting Reference 98021 or simply apply now by submitting your CV application.
Beyond Recruitment takes pride in being the largest 100% Kiwi-owned multi-specialist recruitment agency in New Zealand. Join our Temp Team and be acknowledged for your contribution through our rewards and recognition programme.