We are currently seeking a skilled Personal Assistant to support two Directors in a busy Government Ministry. The suitable candidate will be experienced, resilient and up for a new challenge.
- Four-week assignment, with possibility of extension
- Full-time hours offered
- $35.00-38.00 depending on experience
- Busy government ministry setting
- CBD location
Prior experience with OIA requests and Human Resources administration are an advantage. A handover will be supplied to the selected candidate by the current Personal Assistant.
- Diary management
- Heavy email inbox management
- Organising travel
- HR tasks including; new starters, payroll and secondments
- Processing of P-Cards
- Parliamentary questions
- OIA request and ministerial follow ups
If this sounds like you please don’t hesitate to apply now! With any queries, or for information about similar secretarial assignments, please contact Olivia Strutton: Olivia.Strutton@beyond.co.nz quoting Ref: 96517