We now have an opportunity for a driven Recruitment Consultant to join Adecco's permanent placement team. This is a fulfilling role where you will be pivotal to the daily success of our candidates and clients, ensuring a positive experience by building and maintaining strong relationships across all networks.
Based in central Auckland, this Consultant role will be working predominantly in the permanent recruitment space; specialising in the likes of CL2-5 drivers, crane drivers and digger operators. A typical day will involve all things recruitment - from advertising and reference checking, right through to sales and business development. Taking on initiative, delivering on expectations and the ability to manage your day will be crucial to ongoing success in this role.
A typical day will involve:
- Growing your network and building business opportunities
- Owning the end to end recruitment process
- Ensuring the candidate and client experience is positive
- Working alongside your team to achieve the best results
We are after an experienced recruiter who can hit the ground running - this is a full-time role where your motivation and drive will be highly valued. In return, expect to work for a vibrant organisation where people love what they do and thrive in a culture which encourages initiative, empowers personal development and inspires continuous improvement.
Extra Benefits - to name a few:
- Spacious, modern offices based in the heart of Auckland City
- Second to none L&D opportunities, and a career pathway tailored to you
- CSR initiatives such as Win4Youth - a chance to travel overseas and represent your country
- Our After-Hours team working from 5:30pm-7:30am to take care of your clients and candidates
- An opportunity to gain a sales qualification, just for doing your job
- Work for a global leader in recruitment with endless opportunities
If you're ready to show off your effortless recruiting skills and receive recognition for your efforts - apply online today! Alternatively, for more information contact Tara Dennehy, HR Advisor on 027 558 1294.