Our Hastings based client, Orora Kiwi Packaging manufacture and distribute cardboard packaging products for the fruit and meat industries. Due to an increase in their business we are now recruiting for a number of permanent staff to operate machinery in their fast paced production environment.
To be considered for these roles you will:
- Have experience machine operating in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Possess high levels of mechanical aptitude
- Have the ability and desire to learn new skills quickly
- Hold health and safety practises in the highest regard
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Have the ability to think on your feet and multitask
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be physically capable
- Work well in a team
- Have unquestionable reliability
Ideal applicants will also have a valid Forklift license and experience (although this is not essential). These roles present superb opportunities for those that have a passion for quality production and the desire to be challenged.
Roles are fixed shifts, days, afternoons or nights. There is also Saturday work during busy periods.
Rates for these roles are highly competitive and overtime and allowances are also payable as applicable. Coupled with these incentives, employees also have access to a favourable health insurance scheme and some fantastic career growth opportunities. These are permanent positions, not seasonal or temporary
If this is the type of role you feel you could excel in, then don't delay your application. Apply online along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for these roles or alternatively come in as soon as possible and speak to our permanent recruitment team at OneStaff, 500 Coventry Road, Hastings.
Successful applicants will also undergo pre-employment drug testing, a full criminal background check and skills based aptitude testing as part of the selection process. They will also be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in New Zealand