This is an outstanding opportunity for a payroll professional who is looking for a flexible working environment and the opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
You will provide payroll advice to staff on benefits, leave and statutory entitlements along with the inputting and processing of fortnightly and weekly pay.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience as a payroll professional
- Experience with either SAP or PeopleSoft finance systems.
- Outstanding data entry skills.
- Excellent telephone manner and strong customer service skills.
- Knowledge of the Privacy & Holidays Acts
- Great MS Office skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Payroll experience in a high volume environment
- Understanding of IRD systems
If you want to work in a social, cohesive and friendly environment and you are available for an immediate start, please submit your details today.
Donne' Moult – Client Manager, Temporary Staffing Solutions
0275 666 560