Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and able admin start to join their team on a long term contract. ]
The team is friendly and work in the fun environment. The role involves a variety of HR Admin and Payroll Duties.
This is a fast paced environment and we are looking for someone who is experienced in HR and Payroll administration but also has the ability to pick up new systems quickly and manage priorities.
- Support the team with HR Admin Activities including filing, archiving, reporting, letter writing and so on.
- Manage OHS administrative activities within New Zealand
- Assist in recruitment activities and organize some office engagement activities from time to time
- Process end to end Payroll on a fortnightly basis across 3 payroll systems.
- Checking and auditing of all payrolls, for legal compliance and awards
What we are looking for:
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or a related field (desired)
- Previous HR admin and Payroll Duties, a minimum of 2 years
- Exposure to Health & Safety matters
- Strong Attention to detail
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proficient with MS office Suite (Excel mostly)
- Used payroll systems such as MYOB, Flexitime and iPayroll
This role is a long term contract and may have the potential to be extended further. The right candidate will need to have no restrictions on their eligibility to work in NZ or a over 1 year left on their visa.
Please send in your applications today to review and you will be contacted if you are successful. For any queries, please call Reva Dalal on 021937783.