- City location
- Permanent Role
- PayGlobal experience required
Do you have two years + experience of payroll or assisting with payroll?
I am recruiting for a Payroll and HR Assistant for a role based in the Tourism Industry. This role has two parts to it - the first is to assist the Payroll Administrator in processing Payroll and the second is to support the HR Manager with the HR functions as below. The Payroll experience is a must and the HR support can be trained.
- There are 700-750 staff in total, split between monthly salaried, fortnightly and weekly waged pay runs. This role will involve:
- Mainly assisting the Payroll Administrator with weekly/ fortnightly payroll run
- Dealing with requests/queries (public holidays/ leave/bonus payments).
- Putting ads up and processing applications in SnapHire
- Reporting and assist with projects
The following are the skills and attributes required for this role;
- Experience using PayGlobal is a must
- At least one year’s experience of payroll processing
- Be the type of person who can have a chat, but also get on with work
- Be able to deal with interruptions
- Have the ability to stay focussed during processing periods
- Be able to demonstrate strong administration skills
These roles don't come up often so for more information please contact Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist, on 021 931701 at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below - Job reference: 100331