Our client, a very well respected organisation within the Healthcare industry is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their busy team on a fixed term basis until March 2019.
The main focus of this role is to autonomously process and be responsible for assigned payrolls and associated invoicing in an end to end manner.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Processing of payroll ensuring timesheets are processed accurately
- Creating direct debit schedules
- Adding new employees to payroll
- Calculate and process all requests for leave and final pays
- Updating and maintenance of holiday and sick pay records
To be successful you will ideally have the following:
- Experience in basic administration and customer service
- Strong computer skills in MS Word/Excel & Data Entry
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong arithmetic skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team Player
To succeed in this role you will have a high work ethic, be open minded and very computer savvy. Your professionalism, positive attitude and your desire to learn will see you excel in this role.
Act now as this is for an immediate start! Please apply on-line with a Cover Letter and updated CV or for further information please contact Sarah Wright at Adecco on 06 357 2020.
Applicants for these positions should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work permit.