- Temp role commencing 4 March for 10 weeks
- Working in a supportive team environment within a large Government agency
- $22.00 per hour / 40 hours per week / Thorndon location
5 x Data Entry temporary data entry roles available working with a large Government Agency. Use your fast and accurate data entry skills to assist the payments team. Processing invoice payments and responding to queries are some of the tasks you will complete. Work as part of a supportive team and be kept busy for the next 10 weeks.
To be successful in this role you will need the following attributes and competencies:
- Proven experience in data entry and administration roles
- Fast and accurate data entry skills (you will be tested on your skills)
- Strong computer knowledge of the Microsoft Suite
- Agile approach to work – flexible and adaptable
- A customer service focus and confident communication skills
- Professional and positive “can do” attitude
You will need to be available for the assignment duration of 10 weeks and be able to start work on Monday 4 March. Hours of work are 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. The team environment is fast paced with social get togethers and recognition of contribution to team results.
To apply for this role please send your CV application now or contact Olivia Strutton at Beyond Recruitment on 04 471 5862 to find out more quoting reference 97233.