This role involves installing fire seals to service penetrations in fire cells within buildings. Duties include installing fire collars, wraps, sealant, plasterboard patches, some basic framing and similar activities. Work needs to be to a tidy finish and record keeping is an integral part of the job.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience and/or knowledge of passive fire systems.
- Experience on a construction site.
- Able to conduct basic building work to a high standard.
- Be capable of working independently but also able to communicate and coordinate well with others.
- Able to read basic plans.
- Be able to follow prescribed installation systems and keep accurate records of work.
- Be physically mobile as work often requires the use of a ladder and at times can be in areas with restricted access.
If you are interested in this position please APPLY ONLINE now or call us on 0508 404040 (option 2) or 03 474 0655 for further details.