Our client is a Tauranga based, family owned company and a leader in their field. They have a strong set of values and operate a customer centric business. They pride themselves on great service, have a strong reputation in the market and offer a broad range of specialist products to their customers and suppliers throughout New Zealand. This is an opportunity to take your outstanding warehousing skills to the next level in a friendly family company.
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Storeperson who enjoys working within a fast-paced warehouse environment. This is a Part Time Permanent position. Initally you will be working Monday, Tuesday and one other week day of your choosing. There is the opportunity to pick up additional hours every now and then and also the chance for this position to develop into a full time position in the long term should you want this.
- Picking products from picking slips
- Inwards and outwards goods handling
- Replenish shelves as and when required
- Answering Warehouse phone as required
- General warehousing duties
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with:
- Previous warehousing experience
- High level of self-motivation
- Enjoys interacting within a team environment
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- A good history of being reliable and punctual
- Ability to follow instruction
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety
All applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and be eligible to work in NZ.
Don't delay, please apply online to register your interest in this opportunity.