Our client is a well-known, diverse FMCG company. They manufacture, package and ship a wide range of foods and are currently seeking reliable, hard-working individuals to help them in their fast-paced factory.
The role requires someone who can work from 6am - 2:30pm, Monday - Friday, with some opportunities for OT on Saturday.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have reliable transport and be able to travel to their Penrose location daily
- Have a high regard for health and safety
- Be physically fit as you will be on your feet all day
Experience working in a food processing plant would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided. You will need to disclose any criminal convictions that you might have as well as pass a pre-employment drug test.
To be successful, you will also need to provide:
- 2x forms of ID
- Proof of eligibility to work in NZ
- At least 2x contactable work referees
If this sounds like you, hit APPLY NOW or give us a call for more info!
- Clemens Crichton
- Resource Consultant
- 09 271 3602
- South Auckland Branch