- Outbound calling to B2B
- On-going training and development
- Auckland City
In this role, you will be handling calls to B2B customers, as part of an enthusiastic team who are making outbound calls to introduce their customised expert advice and service to SME type customers.
These are leads requiring your sales skills to translate enquiries into confirmed sign-ups. The benefit to you… commission!
Your focus with every call will need to be about building a rapport with your customers and closing the sale. Your focus will be to support the greater Sales team's success by owning and delivering allocated accountabilities, and contributing to the company culture by demonstrating commitment to their values and behaviours.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Previous outbound customer service experience in a contact centre environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work to specific KPIs
- A desire to go to work each day!
- Tech savvy
Details of role:
- Start Date: 30th July 2019
- Base salary: $50,000 + OTE
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm, 1 hour for lunch
In return you will enjoy:
- Full training and support given as you step into this organisation
- Variety in this role and having no two calls the same!
- Ability to earn extra with achievable KPIs
- An established and successful business.
- Great Team environment
If you would like to be considered for this role and are eligible to work in a permanent position in New Zealand, then please send your CV to Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below and include your CV and Job number: