One of our Traffic clients is currently in search for an approachable and quick-thinking individual to manage the operations of their Hamilton branch.
This client is a well established Traffic Management Business based in Hamilton with support Branches throughout the north island. Due to their current Manager moving on, they need another superstar to Manage the business and take them to the next level.
Key tasks involved in this role:
- Staff welfare and Hiring
- Scheduling trucks and staff to meet client job requirements
- Accurate interpretation of client requirements
- Manage and track TTM equipment
- Frontline customer service
- Recording and reporting of all job related data, incidents and accidents.
Training and support will be provided however this candidate must have experience in the Traffic Management Industry both on the road previously with solid office and computer skills.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skill set:
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and team management
- Ability to scope jobs and apply cost effective CoPTTM compliant solutions
- High level of organisational skills with an ability to set and meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills
- Level 2/3 N/P
- Class 1 Drivers Licence required, Class 2 preferred
- Ability to think logically and solve problems
In return you will get:
- Competitive remuneration
- Company Vehicle, Phone and laptop
- Monthly bonus
Opportunities like this do not come up often so if you have the skills for this job, a 'can do' attitude and want the next step in career apply now below!