I am seeeking an experienced Operations Improvement Specialist to work with a large energy sector client for an initial 6 month contract. This role will be instrumental in scoping, shaping and refining business processes through statistical analysis and coaching others, and will require a do-er rather than a consultant.
To be successful for this role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Business process improvement qualifications (for example Lean, Six Sigma, Agile) and extensive work experience in their application in complex real time operations organisations
- Significant experience in change management and leadership with demonstrable outcomes
- Comprehensive business knowledge and proven track record working in large, complex environments
- Proven ability to innovate and build organisational capability
- Demonstrated appreciation of the customer – internal and external and proven customer centricity
- Strong interpersonal skills – innate ability to foster good stakeholder relationships through collaboration, influencing, partnership, coaching
- Ability to innovate and develop new concepts in support of peers and industry stakeholders.
- Significant experience with managing technical and operational process streams
- Well-developed communication skills – oral and written, ability to present complex info clearly and simply, tailoring communications to meet the audience needs
- Strong analytical ability coupled with the ability to be strategic and take a long term big picture view
If you have all of the above then hit the apply button now or call John Downs on (04) 494 1189 quoting job reference number 100200