- Manukau location
- Immediate start
- General Administration focused role.
Beyond Recruitment is looking for an Operations Administrator to support the larger team within the Construction Industry.
You will be responsible for assisting with day to day processes, operational reporting, weekly payroll for a waged and salaried workforce and purchasing tasks.
Strong data entry, the ability to juggle priorities when interrupted and attention to detail is important. You will need to be resilient and push back on interruptions.
- Manage the day to day processes within the invoice approval system (Ferret software)
- Assist with Payroll for 100+ employees (managing a OnePay – Employee Self Service portal and Excel worksheet)
- Assist the business with purchasing (OneBuy software)
- Proactively coordinate administrative duties that will include the distribution and collation of inspection check sheets;
- Processing of leave applications and payroll reimbursements,
- Organising and coordination of staff meetings (including all associated meeting documentation and catering), internal and external staff training,
- Ordering of stationery, general typing, photocopying, binding and archiving
What you bring to the role?
- Proven administration skills
- A background in the construction industry would be ideal
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal
- Systematic and methodical approach
- Strong computing skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and follow processes and instructions
- High level of accuracy, sharp attention to detail
- Current drivers’ licence
If you want to know more and you are eligible to work in New Zealand then please email Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist by applying through the link below and quote reference Number: 98594