- Windows / Linux
- Online Systems and Web Applications
- Design / Deployment / Scripting
This role will see you operating as an Online Systems Specialist reporting to the Head of Systems.
You will be responsible for a wide variety of activities some of which will include:
- Configuring, developing, supporting, and maintaining the development tools and environments
- Carry out design, build, integration, release and optimisation of Online Systems and Applications.
- Work as a member of a delivery team to achieve outcomes.
- Delivery methodologies may be either Agile or Waterfall.
- Manage delivery tools
- Writing technical documentation
- Maintain tools and keep work and lab environments maintained to a professional and productive standard.
Indicative skills & experience utilised in the role:
- Specialist experience as a DevOps /Online Systems Engineer
- Proven experience with systems integration and software engineering.
- Experience deploying to Azure / AWS / Google
- Experience with senior support, design and/or delivery
- Previous experience designing changes and enhancements to online applications and backend systems
- Multi-platform skills are a bonus e.g. Windows / Linux
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tim Palmgren on 027 553 4469 for a confidential discussion. Ref: 95660.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time permanent role in New Zealand.