- Permanent role
- CBD location
- Varied role, wide scope of responsibilities
I’m looking for an experienced Office Manager or Corporate Receptionist to front this dual role for my private sector client.
You’ll get the chance to hone your administration skills while also making sure the office is running smoothly and is presentable.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in a fast-paced office manager, receptionist role
- Great attention to detail and methodical work approach
- Have administration experience
- Can arrange domestic travel and accommodation as required
- Have had exposure to diary and event management
- Meeting room setup and set down
- Strong communication skills
- High level of initiative with an awesome attitude
- Be immaculately presented and polished as you will be the face of the business
- Experienced in Health and Safety procedures is preferred but not essential (this is a component of this role)
Why you should apply?
- Chance to get into a great locally owned and operated company
- Opportunity to prove yourself as an effective and successful member of the team
- Great learning and development opportunities for the right person
- Central location
- Fast-paced working environment working with a switched on passionate team
If you have the required skills, hit 'APPLY NOW' to submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you will be successful in this role and what proven experience you will bring.
For more information call Bernice Anamani on 04 473 2114
Job Ref: 95902
All applications will be acknowledged electronically. The hiring organisation will only be disclosed to fully registered candidates.