- Office Manager/ Team Leadership Role
- 6-month temporary assignment starting asap
- CBD based within a large Government Department
- $35 - $40 depending on experience
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Office Manager/Team Leader to work with a team of customer service professionals. This role supports a team of frontline staff working in the education sector within a Government Agency. The role involves managing a team of 8 and includes a range of responsibilities including managing facilities, reception rosters, catering and diary management and other general team leader tasks.
This a fantastic chance to showcase your team leader experience, add value and be part of a positive and forward-thinking workplace.
The suitable candidate will have the following demonstrated skills and attributes:
- Proven Office and Team Management experience
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to support a team through change management
- Able to show initiative and good time management
- Be calm, ethical and approachable
If you are looking for your next opportunity and are currently based in the Wellington region, please apply online now or for more information contact Olivia Strutton at Beyond Recruitment quoting ref 97134 on (04 471 5862).