We have an exciting role for an Office Administrator available for someone who has had significant experience in Project Management Support, Finance Admin and General Office responsibilities.
This is a full-time temporary role with an immediate start.
We are looking for an articulate and process-driven Administrator who can manage their time well and has excellent interpersonal skills.
It is crucial that you have current experience in using SAP and other software platforms and can work well in the close-knit team.
This is a busy role, you will need to have the ability to prioritise tasks effectively and produce quality work.
The successful applicant will have:
* High attention to detail.
* Advanced Microsoft and SAP skills
* Solid communication skills
* Ability to build rapport with customers, stakeholders and colleagues
* The ability to achieve deadlines while dealing with multiple priorities
* Proven ability to succeed
* Works well under pressure
If this is you, then please apply online via the link or in-person with an updated copy of your CV and covering letter to Janette Thompson at 27 Devon Street West.
The successful applicant will be required to complete onboarding and potentially competency test.
A pre-employment medical and/or alcohol and drug testing may also be required.
Applicants must be eligible to work and live in New Zealand.