New opportunity to join an organisation who are market leaders, at the forefront of what they do and are well respected in the industry. They have a proudly "Kiwi" approach to things and have a friendly professional team. They have recently made headlines with some excellent client wins and feedback and pride themselves on being a great place to work.
They have an opportunity for a Network and Security Engineer in their CBD location. This role is a technical role providing third level support for clients in line with SLA's - this will be both BAU and project focussed.
Ideally, we're seeking the following experience:
- CCNA/CCNP or working towards that with proven track record of study
- Fortinet, F5 (or working towards) with proven track record
- Strong background in routing, switching and security technologies including VLAN's, VPN's, MPLS, BGP, dynamic routing protocols, management systems, SNMP, subnetting, etc.
- Familiarity with server technology and applications running on them, since you will be supporting the networks many systems and software
- Skills in configuring, managing and troubleshooting routers, switches, VPN's, firewall rules, remote access
- Experience with ISA, Exchange, Anti-Spam and SSL VPN's.
In addition, we are seeking someone with a strong customer service ethic and a commitment to delivering high quality work. This is a great organisation with well-renowed culture.
If you have the skills and experience we're seeking, send in your details now. We review all applications and will progress the right candidates quickly. For more information contact Renee Mouton on 04 471 5868.
Please note, you must have the right to work in New Zealand and relevant visa's already in place.