- Capital Equipment
- Mount Wellington
- Competitive salary
This global brand is strongly backed by a strong set of values which are shared by both the company and the way they think and do business. It is also seen in their drive to commit to the customer via excellence in delivery of their products and services. New Zealand is a key part of this vision.
As Sales Manager you will report to the Managing Director of New Zealand and have up to 8 direct reports. Your role is to proactively lead a team that is geographically dispersed throughout New Zealand. The aim is to drive the BDMs and Regional Manager to achieve sales targets for all products across diverse market segments and within agreed budget costs. You will have access to resources and strategic plans to utilise as you grow this nationally established client business. Understanding competitiveness in the market and exceeding client expectations will be essential.
Critical to your success will be:
- Effective Sales Management and this will require the ability to identify, research and contact prospective customers to build future sales and repeat business. You will develop and drive aggressive sales growth, ensure sales performance across the team is well led and managed.
- Work with customers across enquiries, negotiation and delivery to meet the sales targets.
- Research the market to ensure the Sales team is across opportunities in each geographical area.
- Leadership will require you to have extensive experience in coaching and leading the team, managing budgets, sales delivery and financial reporting.
- Your Customer Account Management strategy will be key to ensure continuous development of a customer value driven culture and really drive to understand business opportunities and partnerships.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to lead and share information at presentations and trade shows and other opportunities
Critical competencies for selection will include:
- Significant Sales Management experience
- You will have the leadership qualities that people will want to follow and aspire to
- Strong reporting capability
- Performance management
- Proven ability in managing a sales cycle and identifying new sales strategies.
- At least 5 years’ experience in either capital equipment, construction, leasing or another specialist large product sales environment.
- A confident communicator who can build internal and external relationships
- Your availability for travel within New Zealand
- A technical or relevant tertiary qualification.
The company will provide a competitive salary + commission package + company car + critical tools for the role. This is a wonderful opportunity for a passionate, professional sales leader. You will be someone who loves the chase and the development of partnerships.
You are a natural networker and thrive on seeing the success of your team.
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter indicating what value you will add to the role.
For more information please contact Carren Walker-Raos, Manager - Customer Experience, Sales, Marketing & Digital on 021 761636 at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below. Job Number: 98100