- One of the largest and most diverse property portfolios in NZ
- Ability to network and influence effectively
- Experience leading complex infrastructure plans and projects
Positions at this level within an organisation this large and diverse and with this level of influencing are a once in a lifetime opportunity.
To be considered for the role you will need to demonstrate strengths in the following areas:
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to generate a culture which is both driven and focussed on performance
- Proven stakeholder engagement, relationship management and negotiation skills
- Political awareness and understanding of operating within a large government organisation
- Can translate strategic goals into operational reality
- Evidence of change management experience
- Establishing of systems and processes to attract, develop, engage and retain talented people
- Awareness of the NZ construction industry
- Experience with leading complex infrastructure plans and projects
- Strong health and safety focus
This opportunity is open to those who are already operating at a national level and are keen to move into an organisation that will take you to the next level in your career.
Please feel free to give me a call for a confidential discussion about this fabulous opportunity.
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Sandy Eaton on (04) 494 1185 quoting job number 96259.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz