An exciting opportunity has arisen within the FMCG Wholesale industry for a switched on, highly motivated individual to come on board and develop long term commercial relationships to maximise growth within existing accounts and find new business prospect opportunities in the market. This is a well-known brand that really sells itself, but we need you to continue to develop these relationships and grow the account.
The duties of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Develop and execute account plans to hit defined sales and profit targets
- Develop a channel vision and use available data to form customer specific strategies in line with overall company priorities
- Prospect within the channel to identify new and emerging opportunities
- Define the promotional program and manage from concept to execution along with analysis of the outcomes and communication of learnings back through the business
- Preparing and presenting new product submissions and proposals, negotiating annual trading terms and rebate agreements.
- Ensuring excellent customer service at all times
- Provide tracking and reporting as required.
- Travel including conferences and exhibitions
We are looking for someone who is:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Previous experience in a similar role would be ideal
- Dynamic and passionate with a professional, confident and proactive attitude
- Experienced with SAP (highly desirable but not essential as full training will be provided)
- Good attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Competent using Microsoft office
- A team player
- Able to travel for work
- Full clean drivers’ licence
We are looking for someone who isn't afraid to help out where they can, who oozes confidence in their ability to assist their customers and will go the "extra mile" to deliver on their promise. You will be travelling and managing accounts throughout the North Island as well as growing your portfolio.
Does this sound interesting? If it's a "yes" than what are you waiting for? Send your resume in confidence to Malia Reid at email@example.com or hit the "apply now" button.