Looking to start 2019 with a new opportunity!
Adecco Christchurch are currently working with a client who manufacture and distribute cardboard packaging products for the fruit and meat industries. Our client delivers packaging solutions that exceed their customers' expectations and deliver on the promise of what's inside.
Due to an increase in business our client is now looking for motivated staff to operate machinery in their fast paced production environment.
The ideal applicants for this role will be:
* Have experience machine operating in a fast paced manufacturing environment
* Have the ability and desire to learn new skills quickly
* Have a strong work ethic and can demonstrate leadership qualities.
* Can work Afternoon shift hours from 3:50pm (8-11 hours depending on time of season, mainly 11 hour shifts).
* Can work overtime/weekends consistently
* Is looking for a long term career.
* Possess high levels of mechanical aptitude
* Hold health and safety practices in the highest regard
* Have excellent attention to detail
* Have the ability to think on your feet and multitask
* Be physically capable and well in a team
* Have unquestionable reliability
If you feel you poses the above attributes and are looking to work for an organisations that provides
a competitive salary, attractive incentives, favorable health insurance scheme and some fantastic career growth opportunities. Then please get in touch today.
If you are looking for a challenging yet exciting opportunity and feel you could excel in this position then please apply now.
Successful applicants will also undergo pre-employment drug testing, a full criminal background check and skills based aptitude testing. They will also be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in New Zealand.
Please click on the APPLY button attaching a current CV and cover letter or for a private and confidential conversation, please call Zach on 03 3415846