Our client requires people with experience in labouring, manufacturing or process work, to start as soon as possible.
The role involves working in the sample preparation areas, crushing and identifying core samples, utilising production machinery in a semi-automated line.
The role requires you to be able to:
- Concentrate for long periods (12-hour shifts - rotating day and night shifts).
- Be physically fit and healthy (repetitive lifting and on your feet for 12 hours).
- Pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening.
- Be health and safety conscious.
- Be comfortable wearing a respirator (not claustrophobic).
This role is based just out of Dunedin, however, transport is supplied for all shifts.
If you can say YES to all the above please APPLY ONLINE now or call Tradestaff Dunedin now on 0508 404040 for further details.